Weekly Flower Bouquet CSA Subscription with Farm Pickup on Wednesdays!
*Update: out of stock through Spring 2023. May open new dates for late Summer through Fall in July and will post on social media and send out our newsletter when we list late summer and fall dates.*
Enjoy 4 weeks of fresh flowers for pickup at our farm. If you'd like 4 weeks, check out with "Qty1", for 8 weeks, check out with "Qty2", if you'd like 12 (qty3), 16 (qty4), 20 (qty5), or 24 (qty6) weeks. We go up to 24 weeks total.
PICKUPS FALL BETWEEN LATE APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, and OCTOBER. New! You pick your dates up front, and dates do not have to be back-to-back weeks this year! If you need to skip a week no problem.
*Note* for 2023 we will have a new baby arriving in June and will be taking off part of July and August to allow our family adjust therefore there is a lapse in the CSA schedule.
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. A flower CSA flower subscriptions works the same way as popular vegetable CSA's. Members receive a stunning weekly bouquet of premium, fresh flowers from our farm. Our flowers are picked the same morning members pick-up their share for peak freshness.
If you are unsure if you can come 8 consecutive weeks, you can always check out for 4 weeks and then later purchase an additional 4 later.
To give you an idea of the flowers we grow through the season:
Spring (Late April through early June): Ranunculus, Anemones, Tulips and more!
Summer (Mid June through September): Sunflowers, Zinnias, Celosia, Lisianthus, and more!
Fall (September through October): Dahlias, Marigolds, Mums, and more!
How It Works
- Pick Up Location: Members will pick up their share of flowers each week from our Farm Shop in Hollywood, MD.
- Pick Up Day and Time: Pick up is either Wednesday or Friday between 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. Choose your pickup dates at check out and your flowers will be ready for you in the shop when you arrive on those dates.
Instructions for pickup:
1. Checkout and receive confirmation email. Put the dates on your calendar. Your flowers will be in the shop on those dates.
2. Address for GPS: 45281 St. Cuthbert Farm Rd Hollywood, MD 20636
3. Flowers will be located in our shop on the side of the barn. Shop is located on the side of the barn closest to the house (brown door).
4. Once inside you will see a bucket of flowers wrapped in brown paper. Pick the one you like and check your name off the list.
5. Take home and get in water within 30 mins. Enjoy in your favorite vase!
A video detailing the pickup process can be watched here
THANK YOU for supporting our local business and we hope you enjoy your locally grown fresh flowers!